Today’s post is about eXcitement, for my letter X day. 🙂
I’m excited about a lot of different things.
1. My contemporary (my first solo book!) is in the hands of the copy editor. 🙂
2. My sister had a baby at the beginning of the week!
3. I had a break from family duties today, and wrote a whole whopping 5172 words today on my next story (Redd from The Winter Storm, is getting her own story!). (I’m pretty sure this doubles my most ever words written in a day. 🙂 )
4. My husband has agreed to fulfill the petitioned request from the “Vulnerability” Post. 🙂
5. And we are nearing the end of Spanking A-Z. Don’t get me wrong, it has been a ton of fun! But I was seriously doubting I would make it all the way through to the end. Only two more to go!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please don’t forget to see all the other awesome bloggers by following the link below.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…